Friday, September 7, 2012

Jim

In December 2011, about a month after moving from Washington to Illinois, I met Jim C. W. in church. We were in the same adult Sunday school class and we sat a seat away from each other. We started to have a casual conversation. Two weeks later (and a week before Christmas) we went on our first date. We started going out on regular dates after that.
I quickly learned about all of his wonderful personality traits. He is very helpful and considerate of others . I learned that unless he is comfortable with you, he can be very quiet, shy, and reserved. Which I thought was funny because the moment I met him, he wasn't quiet or shy at all. Jim was born and raised in Illinois, and has a lot of family that lives locally. He is also an active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and he has strong family values.
When we started dating, my mom was very happy for me, as well as all of my friends and family.
 I knew without a doubt he was worth getting to know, and my gut feelings were right!







December 2012, our 4th date

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merry Christmas!