Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Life between 1990 and 2008

Kelsey Lynn J.
I was born and grew up in Washington state, between Bremerton, Port Orchard, and Poulsbo. All three towns are around the Puget Sound, across the water from Seattle. I loved this area, the rain, the trees, the Sound, the mountains. Everything about it was beautiful to me. At age 16 my family relocated to Vancouver, WA. About 20 minutes outside Portland, Oregon. I am an active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I have 2 younger brothers and a very loving and supportive mom. I graduated from high school in 2009, as well as from church early morning Seminary.


Me at the Penninsula Park Rose Garden in Portland, OR. 2008

Me and my brothers.
Bryan, Tyler, Kelsey -1995


Emily, Allison, Beth, my mom (Jamie), me, and my brother (Tyler) - 2006


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the blog Kelsey! Thank you for starting one. Winter will be here before you know it. Sissy will be excited for the snow. I think I will head to Florida with Allison!!!!
    Love you. xox

    ReplyDelete

Merry Christmas!